Sunday, May 13, 2018

This Beautiful Life Pocket Card


Hello and Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms out there!
This is my first year without my dear, sweet Mom and believe me there is an ache in my heart. This is  also my first year to not make a card for her for Mother's Day, but thankfully one of my darling granddaughters, Dixie, and I created one for together for her Mom.  I, unfortunately, forgot to have the Penmaker photograph it, so I'll show you This Beautiful Life pocket card instead.


This one's a mix of Prima Meadow Lark and Authentique's Dame 6x6 paper pad. For the Hugs & Prayers sentiment, I used Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments set.


The bottom layers were cut with MFT's Stitched Rectangles. I cut a doily with Sizzix Vintage Doily, and used two of the cut-aparts from the Dame paper pad which I popped up with Scotch foam adhesive. They have a bit of Hobby Lobby glitter paper as their mats.


 The flowers are from Prima's newest collections. The gems and resin flowers are an older Prima Say It With Crystals.

Have a fabulous Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...