Friday, May 4, 2018

Serenity Get Well Soon Pocket Card


Hello! I hope you're doing well on this wonderful Friday!
The weather here is gorgeous and the Penmaker and I spent the morning relaxing in the back yard with our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson, Tommy. What a delightful time!
It's back to work, now, and he's out mowing, and I'm heading to my craft room as soon as I'm finished with this post.


My Serenity card is another of my combo ones. This one is a mix of two Prima collections and some Bazzill cardstocks, plain and dotted. The flowers are Prima's and I Am Roses. The Serenity sentiment is from Artistic Outpost's Serenity stamp set. I used Ranger Archival Jet Black ink on ivory cardstock from Recollections, and cut it out with MFT's Stitched Rectangles. The lace is from Hobby Lobby. The copper filigree corner and bird are from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


The Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti came from Simon Says Stamp.

Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...