Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Prima Thinking of You Pocket Card


Hello dear friends! I hope you're doing well!
I have a lovely, soft green Thinking of You card to show you today. Lots of Prima here with just a touch of some Jodi Lee Butterfly Garden paper I printed from a download I bought from her ages ago. This is still one of my favorite older collections, and I'm happy in the fact I can print some more whenever I run low.


The flowers are by Prima. I cut the leaves using Spellbinder's Foliage die set. I added in some natural burlap string.


My image is a freebie from The Funkie Junkie Boutique as are the white flourishes. My wood hummingbird is from my stash of laser-cut wood from Tennessee.


For some sparkle... Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...