Thursday, May 10, 2018

Meadow Lark Thinking of You Pocket Card


Hello friends and welcome! So glad to see you!
I have another oldie but goodie for today... Prima Meadow Lark. I'm not sure if all these papers are from that collection, as some weren't full sheets. They were in my Prima box, so I know that they are all from one of their collections. The chipboards are too!


The flowers are as well. These are new though... from the Lavender collection. The leaves are by Recollections from Michaels. The Thinking of You stamp is from Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Day set. I used Darice Ink It Up! Khaki Green. For dies, I pulled out Alterations Thinlits Stitched Circles and MFT's Stitched Rectangles.


For finishing touches, I added a few yellow pieces from Simon Says Stamp's Gelato Confetti.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping By!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...