Thursday, April 5, 2018

Americana Time To Celebrate Birthday Pocket Card


Hello and welcome!
I have a birthday pocket card up today. I just love these patterns on this Authentique retro paper. And these kids are adorable! Especially that girl on the end... she looks like she's really letting it fly!


This Tim Holtz Paper Doll was a perfect compliment to the image. I popped her up with some foam adhesive so she would stand out a bit more.


The red frame is made from Simon Says Stamp 100 lb cardstock in Schoolhouse Red using the Alterations Thinlits Stitched Squares die set. The flowers and leaves are by Prima and I Am Roses.
My sentiment, stamped on a fishtailed banner strip, is from the Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...