Saturday, February 10, 2018

Two Thinking of You Pocket Cards


Hello again! 
I'm back today with a pair of Thinking of You cards... one rather feminine and the other on the masculine side. This first card was created with the Prima's Stationer's Desk collection.


However, the imagine here is from a scrap piece I had in my stash for quite a long time, but fit in nicely, I thought. Again, there are a lot of layers, one being a die-cut I made with Alterations Stitched Circles. There is also some gold glittered corrugate from Hobby Lobby. 


The flowers are by Prima, and the leaves were cut with Spellbinder's Foliage using that same gold glittered corrugate. The sentiment is from Altenew's Thinking of You stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.


My next card is created with Stationer's Desk as well, but with an entirely different look. For some of the layers I used Spellbinder's Labels Seventeen and Classic Ovals, also Alterations Stitched Squares.


For the sentiment, I used that same Altenew set as on the previous card, only with VersaMark ink and heat embossing it with Ranger Super Fine Gold EP. I used a scrap of Gold Metallic Kraft and popped it up with foam adhesive. For embellishments, I added a white Prima Timepiece rubbed with some Coffee Archival ink and topped it with a smaller timepiece from Hobby Lobby.


I rounded the corners on my image with my 1/4" punch and added a Momenta metal flourish to the top and one of their metal corner pieces to the right corner. For my tag I tucked in one of the cut-aparts from the collection.
A very lengthy post. Thanks for sticking with me.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...