Friday, February 9, 2018

Special Delivery Get Well Soon Pocket Card


Hello and Happy Friday!
This is a very quick post today in honor of the weekend.


This Get Well card was created entirely from Tim Holtz product, well almost. I wanted to keep this in my vintage-type style and Tim's stuff is just perfect for fulfilling my wishes. I went with his Dapper 12x12 Paper Stash, Metallic Kraft Paper Stash, Emporium and Expedition Ephemera Packs, and Alterations Bigz Postage Stamp Frame die. Non-Holtz items I used are the filigree antique bronze corner pieces, May Arts burlap string, wrinkled seam binding ribbon, and a wide metal eyelet. The Get Well Soon sentiment was heat embossed with Ranger's Gold Super Fine EP.
Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...