Friday, February 23, 2018

It's Your Day Pocket Card & A Few Valentine's Day Cards


Hello friends!
I've a very lengthy post, photo-wise. I have a number of Valentine's Day cards I forgot to post, so I'll add those on to the end of these next few posts.
My card today was created with some old Creative Imaginations papers I've had in my stash for along time. They're beautiful and I thought now was the time to bust them out.


I get to the point that I realize I really need to use some of these older collections up, and move on to something else. Why is that such a hard thing?


Along with the CI papers, I mixed in a little gold glittered corrugate from Hobby Lobby and gold Metallic Kraft from Tim Holtz. The gems are by Prima, as well as the flowers.
Now for my Valentines...






These were made mostly with the contents of my Simon Says Stamp January Monthly Card Kit.
More to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...