Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Card


Hi friends!
I've one last card to show you before Christmas, then I will take a short break. I'll be back in a few days to show you the rest of the cards I had created for family and friends.
For this card I wanted to do some stamping. I used my Artistic Outpost set Midwinter. I love this set because it lends itself equally to Christmas as well as winter cards. I like my products to be dual duty to get the most for my investment. 


I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform for the stamping and used a piece of Kaisercraft patterned paper that would match my base, which is from their 6.5" paper pad Just Believe. I cut the stamped piece with my Alterations Thinlits Stitched Circles and backed it with corrugated gold glitter paper I bought at Hobby Lobby. I cut it with Spellbinders Classic Circles.


Beneath it is a piece from the Idea-ology Christmas ephemera pack.


I decked it with a poinsettia and holly swag from that same pack. 
And that wraps it up for today. 
Thank you for stopping by!

Wishing you all a very 
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Super Pretty!
Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...