Thursday, December 14, 2017

December 25 Tag


Hi folks! I hope you're having a great day!
With gift wrapping in full swing, I'm still creating tags and using them as fast as my fingers can put them on the packages. Today's tag is a bit larger than the ones I've been making with my Sidekick... a #5 size made from kraft paper I purchased at Hobby Lobby for half off. 


To the tag base, I adhered some paper from the Idea-ology 8x8 Tidings Paper Stash. Then using Tim Holtz Mini Stencils set #31, I added a layer of Ranger's Distress Grit Paste. First time using this... and I actually called my husband into my craft room to show him how cool this stuff is. I should have bought this product ages ago. It's amazingly smooth for having grit in it! You almost need to try it yourself to understand how buttery smooth this texture is. Anyhow... continuing on, after it was dry, I pulled out my new package of TH Christmas Paper Dolls and chose this little guy... so cute... love the skates around his neck. I popped him up with fun foam glued on with Distress Collage Medium, tied on a piece of hand-stained or I should say inked, seam binding and this darling mitten charm from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


Now to quick write a name on the back and put it on a gift.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...