Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Trio of Christmas Cards


Hello dear friends!
It's house cleaning day here, but I just had to stop a moment to show you a few more of my Christmas cards. At the rate I'm going, I may be posting them into the New Year.


My "Joy To The World" card has a base of Kaisercraft paper from the Just Believe collection along with my Metallic Kraft by Tim Holtz. The ephemera is from his Idea-ology Christmas pack.


The image is from Kaisercrafts St. Nicholas collection 6.5" paper pad. It's layered with a Alterations Thinlits Stitched Circles in the silver Metallic Kraft.


I've added the silver glitter paper by DCWV for some sparkle.


For this next card I began with a mat of Tim's Tidings 8x8 Paper Stash layered with the silver Metallic Kraft. The band of paper is again from the Kaisercraft Just Believe collection.


The image is from my stash and teamed with the silver glitter paper. I used that same DCWV paper pack for the holly and berries that I cut with Thinlits Festive Greens.


I popped the image up with a piece of craft foam for dimension.


This last card, Christmas Greetings, is a combination of Kaisercraft St. Nicholas, glitter paper, and Metallic Kraft.


I tied the tag with some silver metallic, very thin cord by Darice. The three gems are by Prima.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...