Saturday, November 18, 2017

Souvenir Views Pocket Card


Hi friends! 
I'm back again, and as I write this the Penmaker's tools in his workshop are still whirring away. Yes, he's nearly finished with his big order, which will be a relief to us both... and we're so thankful for the business.


I was able to find some time in my craft room, and created another masculine type card. Made from a mix of Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft papers with lots of different ephemera pieces.


I found this Prima Flair button in my stash, and layered it with a die-cut, then created in mini arrangement with a Petaloo tea-stained bloom and Alterations Thinlits die-cut foliage...


using the new Festive Greens.


I needed just a bit of metal... I always do on my masculine cards. I pulled this Prima banner paperclip from one of my storage boxes, and added it here at the top to highlight the"voyage".
That's all for today... please have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...