Thursday, November 9, 2017

Birthday Love Pocket Card


Hi Friends!
I'll bet you're thinking... oh no, not another masculine card! I just can't help it... I'm on a roll and can't quit. I'm having a ball making these. Loving the challenge of no frills or flowers. Trying to be creative without adding lace and soft ribbons.


This is another made with Bo Bunny and Prima Engraver. Lots of Tim Holtz, too! The two layer "Love" die-cut is of Metallic Kraft cut with Alterations Thinlits Handwritten Love. There's some Idea-ology ephemera and a wood frame from Prime.


Also from Prima, Junkyard Findings bolts. The key and timepiece I bought at Hobby Lobby. There's a layer of corrugate by Idea-ology...


and a couple of layers of Thinlits Stitched Circles and Stitched Rectangles. I used Black Soot and Vintage Photo Distress Inks on everything. I tied my tag with May Arts natural burlap string.
This might be the last man card for awhile, but then again, maybe not.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

You do masculine so well, Linda! Don't stop! Amazing work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...