Saturday, October 14, 2017

It's Pumpkin Season Gatefold Card


Hi friends! It's a beautiful Saturday morning here in Ohio. 
I'm biding my time till it warms up a bit and I can get outside and trim some bushes. The weather has been ideal for outdoor work, so I need to get it done before things start to cool down.


I created another Fall themed gatefold card to show you. I'm really loving this style and, of course, Prima's Amber Moon collection.


The ephemera pack contains some vellum pieces... such a great assortment. I used this wreath one, backing it with a Thinlits Stitched Circles die-cut and popping it up with 3-D foam adhesive.


A half of a Tim Holtz Pumpkin Pieces with a piece of real vine and a couple of leaves cut with Thinlits Fall Foliage. I inked the edges with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. The tiny blossom is from I Am Roses.


The real acorns came from my daughter's front yard. My supply was running low, so I asked my granddaughter if she would get me some more. She presented me with a quart Mason jar a third filled. I will probably never run out again. 
I always bake my naturals for 20 minutes at 220 degrees to make sure there are no creepy-crawly things in them.


Another piece of ephemera teamed with Fall Foliage and Festive Greens pine die-cuts.


Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, so awesome, Linda! I think it's such a great touch to add the natural elements! Loving your acorns and vine, and what a great idea to half the Tim pumpkin! Loving how you used the vellum piece, too. I'm smiling over seeing the polka dots shine through!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...