Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Thinking of You Card and Grayden's Performance


Hi friends. I'm so happy you're visiting today.
I have a simple Thinking of You card to show you that's going into my stash made from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad on a pre-made white card base.


I cut a second label from white art foam to put under my sentiment label for some dimension. Just a basic card to fit into a regular envelope to mail off to a friend that needs encouraging. Good to have on hand.


Next I have a bit of family news. Our grandson, Grayden, did a one night performance in the outdoor drama Trumpet in the Land last night. It's a big deal for a twelve year old, or anyone for that matter.


This is the stage setting. It begins at 8:30 so it was just at dusk.


The play is about the Ohio frontier during the Revolutionary War. I've mentioned before that we live in a very historical area and this program brings a part of that history to life. 


Grayden here with his younger brother William. The Penmaker is there in the center back. This was a great family event for us and another opportunity to get together and cheer on one of our grandchildren.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...