Saturday, August 26, 2017

Live in the Sunshine Cabinet Card


Hello again friends!
Our weather definitely has a fall feel to it today, so I pulled out my Alterations Thinlits Fall Foliage set and an Idea-ology Cabinet Card to make this birthday card.


I used what ever scraps I had to cut the foliage... some Bo Bunny, K & Company, and a piece of a file folder I had inked with Distress. I made the tag with Sizzix Framelits w/Stamps by Stephanie Barnard and Archival Ink in Coffee. The twigs I had picked up in Pennsylvania during our movie shooting trip.


The wood, laser-cut butterflies are from my favorite shop in Tennessee.


I cut the Thinlits Stitched Oval frame with paper from the Tim Holtz Dapper 12x12 stack.


For the stamping, I picked out a sheet from the 49 and Market Vintage Artistry collection and my The Outpost stamp set by Artistic Outpost. I used my new TH Stamping Platform for this. I have never been much of a stamper, and this tool has really helped me to up my game. I love this thing!!!


For my tag inside the pocket, I added a bow made from Offray 5/8" polyester ribbon I got on sale at Joann's this week and an I Am Roses orange blossom. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, this fall beauty is right up my alley, Linda! How gorgeous, and what a fabulous use for those idea-ology cabinet cards! Love that farm scene image in the center, and your die cut leaf cluster is amazing! The little wood butterflies add the perfect rustic touch, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...