Thursday, March 30, 2017

You Are Such A Joy Thank You Card


Hi friends! I hope that your week has been pleasant so far and you're creating away!
I did this thank you card using My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart 6x6 designer paper pad called Be Happy. It's a lovely collection from a few years back. Since I wanted this to fit in an envelope, I made it as flat as possible by using some small single petal Prima flowers as my embellishments.


The thank you was cut with Alterations Thinlits Celebration Words using paper from DCWV's 6x6 Glitter Cardstock Stack.


I basically made this with a 4x5.5 white card base and scraps from the paper pad. Nothing fancy, but I loved how it turned out... and it said what I was thinking.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...