Monday, March 20, 2017

Expresso Yourself Pocket Card and A Buckeye Burl Motorcycle Pen


Still on my journey to downsize my paper stash, I've created a pocket card with my last sheet of Glitz Vintage Love Polka. It literally makes me cry to see this go. I adore this sheet. This has to be one of the best vintage polka dot patterns every made. I'm down to one small rectangle of it, and I may not be able to part with it. On the other hand, I just have to reduce this huge amount of paper. 


Polka made a beautiful base for the Moxxie coffee papers... a great team!


I used the last one of the Darice Cafe` 3-D Embellishments... this cute little cafe` hanging sign. I added in a few I Am Roses flowers plus ferns and leaves cut with Alterations Thinlits Garden Greens.


The antique copper corner is by Momento.


The Penmaker's antique brass motorcycle pen features a gorgeous piece of buckeye burl wood finished to perfection.


Very unique!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...