Monday, February 27, 2017

You Are Loved Pocket Card & New Pens


Kind of a different card today. It's not my normal in the fact that it's a feminine card, but hasn't even one flower on it.
The base and tag are from the Idea-ology Dapper Paper Stash. I combined them with a very old Designer Mat Pad by K & Co called Ancestery. My pad has a price sticker on it that says 10¢. How's that for a bargain. I actually think my daughter bought this for me so basically it was free. The papers are gorgeous, and like always, I'd like to hang on to it.


The image is from Graphic 45's Mon Amour Forever Mine. It's mated and popped up with foam adhesive. The lace is from my stash, and the Photographic Album ephemera piece is by Tim Holtz. I grabbed this one without noticing which pack it was from, sorry. The doily was cut with Alterations Thinlits Doily 2.


I made the rosette with brown satin ruffled trim from my stash and a vintage button. The burlap string tied chipboard tag is part of the G45 Mon Amour collection.


I added antique brass filigrees in two sizes and a Prima wire key clip adorned with one of their beautiful Say It In Crystals.


From The Penmaker... three new beauties!


An antique pewter American Patriot pen in designer acrylic.


A chrome American Patriot pen in dyed maple wood.


A chrome Royal Jewel pen in designer acrylic.

Thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...