Thursday, January 19, 2017

With All My Heart Valentine Card & Sneak Peeks from Alterations


If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. -
Alfred Lord Tennyson


I am a true romantic. There's something in my soul that makes me want to say "I love you" over and over to my sweetheart grandchildren, kids, and and my husband. What sheer joy to hand them a Valentine card that says it in writing! A written expression of my love for them!


I'm having a ball making Valentine cards this year. What is it about this year? Maybe the fact that I'm older and want to express my love even more. I'm not sure. I'm really enjoying the whole process, though, and I love sharing them with you.


This 4" x 5.5" ivory based card is made mostly with scraps of leftover papers of various collections... some Cosmo Cricket, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, and one text pattern I'm not sure about. I think the ribbon came in an old Cupcards To Go kit. The with all my heart 3-D sticker and red glittered Love ephemera piece are MME Record It Heirloom. The two-tone rose is from I Am Roses. The lace is from my stash. I cut the hearts with Spellbinders Classic Hearts die set.

Now, how about some sneak peeks!

Sizzix Alterations








As I said the other day, I'm only previewing the new product that I've added to my want list. You can check out the entire new line at Tim's blog. I can tell you, there's really some cool new stuff coming. If you want some creative inspiration for the new year? Here it is!
Happy viewing!

And by the way... CHA/Creativation starts today!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Layers of wonderful Valentine goodness. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...