Friday, January 6, 2017

Thank You! Card & A Steampunk Pen


I'm winding down on my thank you cards. Just one more to show you after this one.


The focal image was sent to me as a gift with an order from The Funkie Junkie Boutique, and was perfect for this card having that bit of blue on the bell. I cut the Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft-Core with a die from the Alterations Thinlits Stitched Rectangles set and the snowflake with their Mini Snowflakes topped with a TPC Studio blue rhinestone. The pattern papers are Bo Bunny's Whiteout.


I haven't posted any pens lately, but this one in the steampunk style was too pretty to pass up. I love this copper!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Davi said...

Very pretty TU card Linda! I really like the combo of dps with the image. Cool snowflake too :) Hubby's pen is really cool, he sure makes some amazing pens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...