Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy 2017 Card


Oops! One more wintery card to show you. Here I thought I was all done with the Bo Bunny Whiteout... but I guess not! I created this one for our friends, the Matzkes, a father and son team that partner with our son on some of his movie and podcast ventures.


"Happy" was cut with Alterations Thinlits Celebrations Words and 2017 with Vintage Market Alphabet Strip die using Tim's Kraft-Core Metallic paper.


The white card base is 4" x 5.5" and the blue cardstock is from Echo Park. The blue rhinestone in the center of my fussy cut mug is by TPC Studio. 


Now I'm positive I'm done with this collection for this year as it's all neatly packed away!


 I had the opportunity to work with Andy (the son of the famous duo) at one of our son's events this last year. Can you tell... I love kids!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...