Sunday, December 18, 2016

Celebrate Christmas Card


Hi friends!
We are socked-in on this icy, wintery Sunday. We've awaken this entire weekend to ice storms. I hope you are faring better in your corner of the world. Looking on the brighter side... it's a great time to wrap Christmas gifts or bake cookies... or even better... create something crafty. I made this card with Carta Bella's Christmas Delivery. What a delightful collection! 


I love the mix of the traditional Christmas colors with the black, and the variety of patterns which include this fabulous green, white, and black plaid... my favorite!


The Chipboard Accent sheet is a must have. I combined this wreath with Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Stitched Ovals cuts and a fussy cut sentiment from the Christmas Tags sheet.


My florals are a mix of Petaloo with die cuts using Thinlits Holiday Greens and a snowflake charm from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
Have a wonderful, crafty day!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So pretty! All those rich traditional Christmas colors. I like the sparkly spray too. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...