Saturday, November 12, 2016

Third Time's The Charm


You know that old saying Third Time's the Charm... it's true. In this case anyway.
I created this card ages ago, but was never satisfied with it. A while ago I revamped it and added it to my Etsy collection as a back to school card. WhenI was thinking about what I could make for our granddaughter Dixie's birthday, I thought of it because she loves school.


I redid the florals (Alterations Thinlits Garden Greens), put in some red I Am Roses rosebuds, and added the Birthday Wishes tag (Alterations Tiny Tabs & Tags) along with a May Arts red burlap string bow.


I put on a Queen & Co ivory pearl half to match the pearl head pins.


Now I'm happy with it...
and Dixie loved it! Well worth all the effort!


Her mom and dad had her party a little early because we'll be away at our son's movie premier... going on today!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, so sweet, Linda! I bet your granddaughter truly did love this to pieces!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...