Friday, August 19, 2016

Friendship Card with Authentique Homestead


When I saw Authentique's Homestead collection online, I freaked out thinking "I've GOT to have this!" Then I happened upon it in Pat Catan's and realized that I have a lot of similar colors and patterns like them already except for the sheet Enhancements. This was true love!


Totally true love!!! 
I love these cut apart images, and to top it off, in the upper right corner is a quote by Laura Ingalls Wilder, whom I adore. 


The quote is also on the image here that I used... "It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."


I put this together with some of the scraps on my desk and a K & Company 3-D sticker that is vintage. It went perfect with the colors of the image.


The chipboard leaves are by Bo Bunny, flowers and green leaves are from I Am Roses, lace and a button from my stash, natural burlap string by May Arts.


We're expecting a visit from my sister and my 95 year old Mom any moment now, so I'll run.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh! Love, love, LOVE! Everything about this is so sweet. Fabulous use of those Enhancements cards, and love the soft homespun feel to this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...