Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sunflower Happy Anniversary Card


Greetings, my friends! I'm having a rather happy day going through a box of very old photographs of people I don't know from places I haven't been. What fun!!! It's a huge box just full of really cool stuff my daughter gave me last year to sell in my eBay shop. Lots of vintage photos (some extra vintage) and prize ribbons, birth announcements, really neat things that where once part of a family... it just makes me wonder how this came about. Did the whole family die out, or did the last ones remaining not care about their heritage? What ever the cause, I'm now the one to go through all these treasures and try to find a home once again for them. 


My sunny sunflower anniversary card is a combination of ingredients. The papers are from Graphic 45's French Country 6x6 Patterns & Solids. The polka dot banner was made from a scrap laying on my desk, stamped with a new set from MSE I bought last week... Anniversary Innies & Outies.


My flowers are from I Am Roses. The leaves were made with Spellbinders Foliage dies from that same polka dot scrap and inked heavily with Peeled Paint Distress ink then glossied up with Ranger UTEE. The sunflower charm was a gift from Linda at The Funkie Junkie Boutique. It's tied with ivory May Arts burlap string from her shop as well.


The pretty sunflower image and white and yellow button were gifts also from Linda. The text scalloped heart die cut was purchased on Etsy ages ago. 


Pretty much a mixture of goodies all rolled up into one card. I hope it will be a blessing!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

The greens and yellows are a wonderful vivid combination. You've worked your magic with the embellies as usual. Being the family history buff I am it just breaks my heart to think that the descendants just didn't care. :-) Hope they find good homes. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...