Saturday, July 2, 2016

Oh Boy! Baby Card

  
After running the course on pocket cards, I've now gone back to the traditional 4" x 5 1/2" folded card base. I've been in the mood for baby cards, since we have another baby coming into the family in a few months.



I pulled out my Echo Park Bundle of Joy collection and made several... this one being the boy variety. This collection has several different themes to choose from. As you can see, I picked out the train designed papers... love them... and these pretty soft colors. A perfect match for the newest colors from I Am Roses.



 Another holiday weekend upon us here in the USA. I love the July 4th festivities and for what they stand! God Bless America!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's beautiful!! Love the colours!

~amy~ said...

beautiful!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is utterly darling, Linda! So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...