Wednesday, July 27, 2016

More Than Words Card


Hi, everyone! I, seriously, have been trying to write this post for three days. What is it about summer that makes everything speed up to an unbelievable pace? The grandchildren all seem to be in hyper mode, while I'm somewhere in slow motion (at least it feels that way). We celebrated The Penmaker's birthday with the whole family in attendance except for SIL, JD, who had to work. In between that big event, we had three library screenings to attend and that ballgame that our son was to throw out the first pitch (which ended up being rained out and now switched to August). I feel the need for a vacation. LOL!


I haven't slowed down on the card making though. I did this one with Bo Bunny Juliet and some bits of fussy cut papers from my scrap pile on my desk.


My yellow flowers are from I Am Roses.


For something different, I added a Tim Holtz swivel clasp and a pretty antique bronze heart charm from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Davi said...

Beautiful Linda, I love the charm you added and that pretty yellow flower ;) Seems like life is just busy all the time, I thought when you got older is would slow down LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...