Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sad Days


I'm sorry to have been MIA for a few days. I'm dropping in today with a brief explanation and a sneak peek of what I'm working on. 
First of all, we have had three deaths of family members and friends in the past week and a half. It's a bit overwhelming, so I will probably take a little time off from blogging... not a long absence just a little rest. The Penmaker and I will be going to the Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering in Richmond, so we will extend that outing and do some vacationing... maybe even a side-trip to Gatlinburg. Who knows! It's possible.
Second, my sneak peek is part of a special order I'm creating which is a series of anniversary cards. I've also done some cards for a conference and some sympathy cards that I'll post when I return.
In the meanwhile, have a wonderful weekend, and...

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Samra said...

So sorry for your losses and have a safe trip!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Tracy said...

So sorry for your many losses my friend. The sneak peek looks very interesting and I sure do hope you can squeeze in that trek to Gatlinburg. :-) Hugs and be safe!

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry for your losses, Linda. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your sneak is fabulous!! I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news ... Take care of yourself and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations once you are feeling up to blogging again ...

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your news, and so sorry for your losses! Sending lots of hugs your way! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...