Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Lacy, Romantic 50th Anniversary Pocket Card Plus a Fabulous Abalone Pen


Here is another 50th anniversary card I created with, in my opinion, a very romanic look. I piled on lots of lacy elements, pearls, velvet, and a heart charm.


I made the frame with gold metallic paper from Hobby Lobby and my Spellbinders Oval Floral die. The anniversary sentiment was cut with Alterations Celebrate.



The flowers and leaves are Petaloo Botanica and Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas.


The mini cameo is by The Girls Paperie from my stash of old Pixie Dust kits.



The Penmaker's masterpiece is the outcome of our trip to the Mid-Atlantic Pen Turner's Gathering in Richmond last weekend.


The blanks he used are of embedded abalone...




and the components are a transformable roller ball to fountain pen.


He sold it before I was able to get it listed in our shop. It's an amazing piece of work!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my your card is so very beautiful ... The gold sentiment makes it look even more delicate ... And I love the pretty pen! Beautiful colours there and how wonderful that it was sold so quickly! ot surprising though!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, yes! Your anniversary card is very romantic and elegant, indeed! I absolutely adore that sweet cameo framed with the lace and gold foil die cut. Gorgeous flowers, too, and I love the little 50 heart charm. And the Penmaker's latest abalone pen is absolutely stunning! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...