Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hollywood Vogue Birthday Pocket Card


I've been holding back this last sheet of Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue "Shine A Light" for years. I finally broke down last week and pulled it out. It wasn't a full sheet, but there was just enough for a base, a frame, tag, and sentiment label. The colors of it are sheer divine... which is why I had trouble letting it leave my stash.


It, like so many others I have, came from one of the Pixie Dust Paperie kits. 


My pretty metal black bird, is also on my extinct list of supplies... a Momenta closeout from Michaels a couple of years back.


The gems on the chandelier are Prima Say It In Crystals. The flowers are Petaloo Botanica and Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas from the rose pack.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty! Love that little bird!

Davi said...

Oh my I love this one!! Purple is my favorite color and the way you framed the chandelier and the bird look beautiful :)

Tracy said...

Those colors really make a statement and I love the bird embellie. Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how stunning, Linda! Did you ever rock the Hollywood glamour here! Love how you framed the chandelier, and love the crystal gems you added. That black bird is a fabulous touch, too! I finally just recently let go of most of my old Webster's papers, although I may still have the smaller pad of this line left! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...