Wednesday, January 6, 2016

St. Valentine's Greeting


With the holidays behind us, I've been doing my level best to get our home back in order and cleaned. That's not an easy task married to the Penmaker. He's working with a new saw and a vacuum chamber to stabilize wood, which in turn means more dust and bits of "stuff" floating thru the air. He's a happy camper, though, so that makes it all worth while... and I'm excited to see that wood made into some fabulous pens.


I needed to make a baby card for an upcoming shower. I pulled out all my baby collections and started to go thru it all, then realized I forgot to find out if it should be pink or blue. So with that project on hold, I did another Valentine card using a Graphic 45 mix.




I added in some sweet I Am Roses #S10 blossoms in a pale pink and mint...


a pretty pink Petaloo Botanica, a Tim Holtz button, a couple of Maya Road heart stick pins, some pearl and nylon trim and an Alterations Distressed Doily.

Thanks for coming by... I really appreciate your visit!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Housework is a never ending task ... Glad you found time to create ... this is wonderful!

SewPaperPaint said...

Well, I'm super glad you decided to go with a Valentine's project - love this! Love the ribbon/pearl trim. This paper was a favorite for sure!

yyam said...

Ahhhh...it's gorgeous! I love the little touches like the trim!

Happy new year my friend! :)

Tracy said...

LOL I think I have some of that same pink trim. The image is lovely and the mix of flowers is too. Valentine happiness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...