Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Secret Garden Thank You Card Pocket w/Tag #1


I've been working on a
series of thank you cards this week... six to be exact. I needed something fairly flat to fit into regular envelopes, so I chose to make pocket cards with a tag insert to write a brief thank you note. Since I still had out the Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers from the pocket card I made earlier, I decided to go with them.


I used pre-made ivory card
blanks and machine stitched each to form the pockets. On this one I used the Alterations Spring Greenery and Baroque dies; the flower petals are from I Am Roses; the gems are Prima Say It In Crystals; the butterfly and filigree were a gift from The Funkie Junkie Boutique (where I purchased the dies); the ink is Brushed Corduroy Distress.
Five more to come!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

So beautiful and serene! Really love the interactive design of this pocket card and tag! Love your design and all the sweet embellishments, too! That filigree piece at the top is absolutely amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...