Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CHA Sneak Peeks


Can you just imagine 
walking up these steps and entering into the over 1.6 million square feet of exhibit space stuffed full of new crafting supplies... a crafter's dream, for sure. Well, maybe I can't go this year, but I still have the dream... and I can still shop the supplies. 
The last few days I've been 
providing some sneak peeks of the new product that I've found here and there on manufactures, etc blogs. Please enjoy!

Click on the links for more info!

Tonic Studios


Ranger 


Ranger




Echo Park


Queen & Co


Queen & Co


Studio Calico


Studio Calico


Studio Calico


Kaisercraft


Kaisercraft
Kaisercraft


Petaloo



Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Davi said...

Lots of goodies sure makes you drool :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ooo, that verdigris embossing powder and the petaloo berries/leaves are so tempting!

I have never been to CHA, and doubt I will ever get to go. It's fun to read about online, though! thanks for sharing some new goodies.

Happy New Year, Linda!

Tracy said...

Your CHA posts are going to get me in trouble. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

This really is such a fun time of year, isn't it? I get so excited about all the new stuff. :) I see quite a few things here that I would like to get my hands on. Thanks for sharing, Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...