Friday, June 21, 2013

Transparency Mini Album Part Two

And now the rest of the story...

 pages 7-8


Flowers - I Am Roses, Petaloo
Pearls - Queen & Company
Metal label holder - Momenta
Label sticker - Crate Paper Random collection
Transparency - Glitz Vintage Blue


Tags - cut with Alterations Tiny Tabs & Tags die
Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Lace - Websters Pages
3-D sticker - K & Company
Bird on Vintage Postcard ATC - Digital Perfection


I fussy cut one of
the bird images and popped it up with 3-D foam adhesive.

Pages 9-10


Vintage Trinket window - Prima
Chipboard sticker - Prima
Metal flourish - Momenta
Lace - Hobby Lobby
Metal key - Graphic 45 Staples
Cheesecloth - from my stash
Ivory burlap string - May Arts
Gesso - Liquitex
Checkerboard stencil - Prima
Distress Ink - Faded Jeans


I made a fold out
using Alterations Vintage Cabinet Card and Vintage Cabinet Card Mini dies.


I added a coat of
gesso using my checkerboard stencil. Sponged over it with Blue Jeans DI.


Lace - Websters Pages
Wood clock - Prima
Brad - My Mind's Eye
Additional papers - Graphic 45 French Country, Authentique Fresh

 back cover

Glitz Vintage Blue packaging - cut with Alterations Vintage Cabinet Card


Well, I'm happy it's done...
glad I did it... and I'm satisfied with the results... but I'm not sure I'll make another. I have big plans for the rest of these transparency sheets, though... have some stamping ideas in mind!
Enjoy the weekend, friends!
Looks like it's going to be beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your albums are always filled with the loveliest of details Linda, love that adorable window, another fine creation! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lisa said...

I just don't even know what to say...your amazing project has left me speechless!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

I am speechless! This is so beautiful as are all your albums ... I am so proud to have one ... Each page is just filled with fabulous detail ... You ought to be very proud of your work... it's wonderful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful job Linda!

Tracy said...

Wow! Just read both posts for this album and it is spectacular Linda. I haven't worked much with transparencies, but like you, I'm a perfectionist and would have been trimming away right along with you. LOL. Fantastic album! Hugs!

Unknown said...

WOW!! What an amazing project my friend. Every page is fabulous...

Hugs~

Davi said...

Wow Wow what a fab album!! I love all the gorgeous details you have added to each page, really beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...