Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birthday Celebration

Hi, sweet blogging friends!
I'm popping back in today to show you that birthday card I made for our dear daughter-in-law.


I followed the
tutorial on the Scrapadabadoo blog here. It was quite simple, but took some time cutting all those different size mats. I'm always on the lookout for a new pattern, and this is one that I'm sure I'll make again.


The papers are
from the Pink Paislee Hope Chest collection. The base is Recollections kraft cardstock along with some in ivory for the mats.


The flowers are from
I Am Roses and Recollection. The resin window and bird are Prima Vintage Trinkets. The Distress Ink is Vintage Photo and the Happy Birthday text is Authentique Diction stickers.
Hope you all have a
great day. I need to run... I have a wedding to attend!

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, it's wonderful! I like the shape of the card, it is very complicated but amazing! Love bird and window - lovely details!))

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ... I'm sure she will love it!
Thanks for the link ... I'm going to sit and watch

Karen Letchworth said...

How lovely this is, Linda! I just really enjoy the paper you've used, and those incredible folds are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the papers you used and the fold look fabulous. I do love this card. I am sure you DIL will love it as well.

Hugs~

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Linda!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love the design and flowers!! What a fabulous card!! Happy birthday to your DIL!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

I think I might be too lazy to do so many mattes with DSP. The card is pristine, soft hues, sweet flowers and the white frame is very avant garde.
Thank you for taking time out your day to post this beautiful project with us at Word Art Wednesday,
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Linda. Gorgeous layout. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh your daughter-in-law will LOVE her pretty card Linda, it's beautifully made. Love that shape! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing at MIM!

Tracy said...

Beautiful job on the fancy fold Linda. Such a pretty paper collections. Hope the wedding went perfectly. Hugs!

yyam said...

Looks like a complicated card....but it's beautiful! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Yikes! I cannot even imagine creating something this amazing and complex, Linda! Wow, this is fabulous!!

Pia S said...

You've made such a lovely card for your daughter-in-law. Love the vintage look of the DP, and the card is so beautifully decorated, I especially love the window and how you've arranged all those flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...