Friday, April 19, 2013

Two Simple Layouts

Hi friends!
I've been working on a paper bag mini album this afternoon, and just finished up the last of the flowers on the cover. I'll show you it tomorrow... for right now, I have two very simple layouts I did in my Christmas mini album.


I am very anxious
to finish this album. I'm finding it difficult to think about Christmas trees and gifts when it's in the eighties in our house. (Can't bring myself to turn on the AC yet. After all, this is the first really warm day we've had.)


I made pockets
across the bottom using some border strips, inserting a few journaling tags and tickets.


Like I said... very simple. 
The papers I used are from the KaiserCraft Just Believe 6.5" paper pad. The stickers are by K and Company. I made the borders with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace punch.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

So pretty, Linda! Love the papers and LOVE those pocket strips across the bottom!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layouts, Linda!! I love the papers and design!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

HI Linda.. ;)

Here's the link to the journal on how to make it:
http://withagrin.blogspot.com/2012/06/prima-journal-video-tutorial-i-promised.html

with a grin,
Steff

Tracy said...

Beautiful pages Linda. Using the borders to make pockets was a clever idea. Wonderful way to keep those tags in. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...